- By completing the waiver form I agree to the following:
- I am/the participant I am signing on behalf of is physically fit to Partake in the Activity. There are no health-related reasons or problems which preclude my or the participants participation in this Activity.
- I acknowledge that this Accident Waiver and Release of Liability Form will be used by the organizers, sponsors, equipment and venue providers, and the ASF (“The Released”), and that it will govern my actions and responsibilities at the Activity.
- In consideration of my application and permitting me/ the participant to participate in this Activity, I hereby for myself, my executors, administrators, heirs, next of kin, successors, and assigns:
- This activity may test a person’s physical and mental limits and may carry with it the potential for death, serious injury, and property loss. The risks may include, but are not limited to, those caused by terrain, facilities, temperature, weather, condition of participants, equipment, vehicular traffic, lack of hydration and actions of other people including, but not limited to, participants, volunteers, spectators, coaches, event officials, and The Released.
- I consent to receive medical treatment which may be deemed advisable in the event of injury, accident, and/or illness during this activity
- I may/the participant may be photographed during these activities. I agree to allow my photo, video, or film likeness to be used for any legitimate purpose by the event holders, producers, sponsors, organisers, and assigns.
- I HAVE READ THIS DOCUMENT, AND I FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS CONTENT. I AM AWARE THAT THIS IS A RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND A CONTRACT AND I ACCEPT THE TERMS OF MY OWN FREE WILL.
General Terms and Conditions:
Please ensure you understand and agree to the Terms and conditions before booking your skate lesson, day tour, private session, birthday party or event.
When you complete a booking you are deemed to understand the below outlined terms and conditions and are bound by these conditions of sale.
Payment and Pricing Policy
All pricing is displayed and charged in Australian Dollars only.
We accept major credit cards and Paypal payments.
Pricing is adjusted and tailored per class/day depending on school term lengths and public holidays.
All bookings and purchases require immediate payment. Sessions will not be held without payment.
Refunds, Cancellations, Credits and Discounts
All bookings, purchases and sales are final. No Refunds will be given so please choose your session day, time and park carefully!
Classes lost due to rain, inclement weather or any other reasons will be made up for and arranged by Rock 'N' Slide Skateboarding.
If you are unable to make the arranged and designated make-up lesson no credit or refund will be given.
Please note, if you cannot make it to a lesson a make-up lesson will not be available. You are not permitted to join another lesson unless otherwise advised by Rock 'N' Slide Skateboarding as you are reserving a place in your chosen lesson.
We do not accept cancellations due to change of mind and no refunds are offered. .
We do not offer credits for change of mind or if you are unable to attend a less or term.
If you would like to arrange for a size exchange on your Rock N Slide Shirt please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, order # and confirmation, date of purchase and exchange details.
No exchanges are guaranteed and depend on availability and will be assed case by case.
Items must be clean, un-worn and in original condition.
Discounts are provided at the discretion of Rock N Slide Skateboarding only.
At Rock N Slide Skateboarding we are dedicated to keeping your information and details secure and private.
We use your information for your orders, bookings, confirmations and to keep you informed and updated with relevant information. We do not share your information with any third parties.
Please keep your personal information up-to date to ensure the best possible communication!
Throughout the program there will be filming and photography, please advise if you do not wish for imagery of your child to be used for business and marketing purposes.
At Rock N Slide Skateboarding we endeavour to create and provide a welcoming, fun and energetic environment for all participants. To ensure this all students are required to behave in a friendly, well-mannered and respectful way.
They must be tolerant and considerate of others and respecting coaches and fellow students.
Any behaviour seen outside of the above will not be tolerated and 3 warnings will be issued before being removed from classes and then expelled from the Rock N Slide Skateboard Club with no refund or credit.
Shipping, Online Orders and Delivery Methods
After you have placed your order online you will receive a confirmation email confirming your booking and purchase details. If you have any queries regarding your confirmation please email at email@example.com
Apparel purchases within Australia will not be charged shipping.
Apparel orders made by clients and students will need to specify what lesson they will collect their purchase from. Orders made by local students/clients will not be shipped unless otherwise specified.
All programs run to coincide with the Queensland school term, unless otherwise stated. Our classes are run at a maximum of 10:1 ratio before and after school.
Beginner classes commence at 3.30pm and intermediate classes commence at 4.30pm. Our morning classes commence at 7:00am and run for 1hr (60 minutes) and cater to all levels.
Our girls only lesson is run on a Thursday morning at Tugun skatepark.
Day Tours are tailored per the Queensland school holidays. They run for 9 hours per tour and cater for 10 kids.
Rock N Slide Skateboarding uses secure payment gateways and keeps your information private however we will not be held responsible or liable for any breach made by third party payment systems or apps beyond our reasonable control.