Skateboarding Without Limits
Connecting groups, people living with disabilities and rural communities with exhilarating skateboarding experiences.
What is Skate Advantage?
Headed by our qualified, enthusiastic and understanding team of coaches, it’s our mission to share skateboarding opportunities with people from all walks of life.
Whether you live with a disability or in a community absent of social, physical or personally stimulating activities - Skate Advantage is for you.
We offer tailored daily, fortnightly and monthly:
- One on one skateboarding lessons
- Group skateboarding lessons
- Full day skateboarding excursions
Who is Skate Advantage for?
Skate Advantage is for everyone - Including, but not limited to:
- Those between the ages of 3 and 50
- The youth of today
- People with mental and physical disabilities
- Those in rural and low socio-economic communities
Why Skate Advantage?
Skate Advantage is a safe encouraging environment for underrepresented members of society. We’re a welcoming, inclusive and passionate group of skateboarding professionals with a no one is left behind mentality.
It’s about more than just putting yourself out there and learning a new skill. Our skateboarding lessons help to:
- Build confidence and self-belief
- Develop social skills
- Meet sensory, mental and personal needs
- Encourage perseverance
- Begin new friendships